Today I am creating a six-pack for you of my favourites from the 2013 reviews. I hope you have a chance to go out and give them a try!
6. Royal Jamaican’s Ginger Beer. This beer is everything a ginger beer should be. It is sweet and spicy. A refreshing beer in the summer heat.
5. Tap It Brewing Co’s India Pale Ale. IPA’s were the trend for 2013. The more hops the better some would say. This IPA is approachable for all beer drinkers so it has made its way into the six-pack.
4. Village Brewery’s Chai Porter. I really love the spices in this chai porter. The blend of flavours are perfect. It is also very smooth and not overly carbonated.
3. Kronenbourg’s 1664 Blanc. I love this beer and could drink it all year round. It is so refreshing and quenches any thirst. Best served on tap with an orange wedge.
2. 49th Parallel’s Salty Scot. This is a delicious scotch ale. It has sweet carmel flavours and a unique combination of sweet & saltiness.
1. Mt. Begbie Brewing Co’s Darkside Stoke Coffee Stout. This is a flavourful stout, of course, tasting of coffee. It is a perky and smooth. A great way to finish off the six-pack.
Get your’s today and let me know what you think!