Last night we attended the Brew Festival at Kensington Wine Market. The great thing about a tasting is the wide selection of beer available. You can be adventurous. You can try new wild brews. You can try great beers and not so great beers without the commitment of a full bottle.
I aimed to try varieties that I have never had before to bring you my custom six-pack based on the event.
Give these a try!
6. De Ranke Kriek. This Lambic fruit style beer is really sour! It was like drinking a sour cherry candy. Really delicious! This one is brewed in Belgium.
5. Hitachino Nest White. This white ale has lovely floral flavours, coriander, and orange. A really enjoyable Wit style beer with great aroma brewed in Japan.
4. Deschutes Fresh Squeeze IPA. This IPA is brewed in Oregon and has the most amazing aroma! This IPA is unique with sweeter citrus flavours. A very refreshing beer.
3. Traquair Jacobite. This tasty dark amber ale is brewed Scotland. Great dried fruit and caramel flavours dominate the flavour.
2. Green Flash Palate Wrecker. Wow, what an incredible IPA from California! Very hoppy and tonnes of flavour. So good it knocks your socks off!
1. North Coast Rasputin Imperial Stout. This has to be one of the best Imperial Stouts I’ve ever had. Smooth, flavourful, and well-balanced it was so delicious I had to go back for seconds. Also brewed in California.
Get your six-pack today and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.